Session 3 is here! I invited my friend Vanessa Gennarelli to join me for a new recurring segment that we're calling "The Stack". Vanessa is a community builder of a special sort: she works specifically on learning communities, and is trained as a researcher in the field.
What does that mean for you, though? In "The Stack", I choose 3 topics that are related to community building and coworking...though the connections might not be obvious at first. As you listen to this candid conversation, you'll get a glimpse into how Vanessa and I - two community professionals in VERY different fields - connect the dots, solve problems, and observe the world around us.
I promise you this: you're absolutely, positively going to have your worldview expanded. Guaranteed, or your money back!
On The Stack for this session:
- Accreditation (wtf is that)?
- How we create goals
- Open governance
Get new episodes right when they drop
Subscribe in iTunes: http://bit.ly/coworkingweekly-itunes
Subscribe in Stitcher: http://bit.ly/coworkingweekly-stitcher
Subscribe to CoworkingWeekly emails to get future episodes first (and more from behind the scenes) in your inbox.
I don't know if you saw this when I tweeted it, but we hit the podcast charts HARD in the Business category on iTunes. Thanks to your listening, sharing, rating, and reviewing, we hit the #9 spot! I'm overwhelmed, amazed, and grateful. Thank you, so much. I'll keep bringing it if you keep showing up! <3
Links from the show
- Emergent Research: 200k+ coworkers in 2014. 1MM by 2018
- Vanessa is a part of P2Pu
- Ignite Philly talk on Coworking + Education circa 2008
- Aaron Schapp & CoLearning at The Factory
- Dan Gilbert on Happiness
- Episode 1 - Adam talks about what he wanted to accomplish when he started working for Indy Hall
- Holocracy, a.k.a. "management laundering"
- Reid Hoffman (not Reid Erickson)'s deck on teams and culture
- How P2PU does Open Governance
- How members of Indy Hall get a key
- Exercise for aligning goals