In this episode, we're taking a critical look at this year’s Coworking Europe conference in Brussels. We look for a balance between the joy of seeing old friends and making new ones while examining an industry event that deserves to be stronger.
We also discuss a bothersome trend that we see in almost every conference, something that we’d like to see avoided in the future. We’ll share our highlights and lowlights from this year’s conference, and ask questions to help us find a way to improve our experiences and prospects of future events.
Show Notes & Related Links
Past conference recaps:
- EP5 - Live from the Coworking Europe Conference, Part Uno
- EP6 - Live from the Coworking Europe Conference, Part Dos
- EP10 - What NOT to do while building your community...
- EP16 - How to Win at a Coworking Conference In 2016
- EP33 - The first totally "virtual" coworking conference
Subscribe to the show to get a new episode every Monday
And don't forget you can also follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/alexhillman :)