This past Friday I went to the first Coworking Asia Unconference in Ubud, Bali. Okay, so I didn't quite go to Bali for the weekend...but I did join for a Q&A session at the top of the second day thanks to the magic of the internet + Google Hangouts.
Photo by Aulia Masna
The answers I covered include:
- My #1 trick to get the most out of ANY unconference.
- How to avoid burnout in your team members. (Note: many coworking space community mangers seem to crash after about a year)
- Why coworking space acquisitions are rare, and consistently fail
- One of my favorite examples of using lessons learned in coworking to create new successful ventures
- What NOT to do when building your community
You can also view more tweets and AMAZING photos from the Q&A.
Next January - I'll be there in person!
Get the next episode automatically
Subscribe in iTunes: http://bit.ly/coworkingweekly-itunes
Subscribe in Stitcher: http://bit.ly/coworkingweekly-stitcher
Subscribe to CoworkingWeekly emails to get future episodes first (and more from behind the scenes) in your inbox.